My name is Rebecca Turle and I am a Level 2, registered Disability, Children and Family Support Counsellor with the Australian Counselling Association. I am also a registered Teacher with qualifications in Special Education and challenging behaviour.
I am highly experienced with working with children and am passionate about helping those living with disability achieve their goals and increase their capacity for meaningful community participation. I also provide counselling for families and carers to help support them in their roles.
Counselling Services and Support
- Therapeutic intervention and capacity building for children, adolescents and adults living with disability
- Anxiety and trauma management
- Family and carer support
- Relationship building and social skills development
- Managing transitions and adapting to changes
Flexible Delivery Options
- Face to face (259 Grange Road, Findon, SA – Kokoro Healing Collective)
- Teletherapy (Teams & phone calls – Australia wide)
NDIS Participants Welcome
Self-managed and plan-managed only.
|“Let’s work together to achieve your goals –|
I am here to support you and to listen“